Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday is my fun day!

Mom left for work later than "normal" today but he took me for a run before she left! We ran 3.7 miles and lots of dogs barked at me!

My petsitter only came in once today, but as you can see, it was an intense visit! I was intensely watching my tennis ball!!

I get 2 days with mom- then she starts her last full week of work on GLEE before her hiatus! That means I'll have mom all to myself all day long in about a week!!

Woof

Velcro

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

5 comments:

The Thundering Herd said...

Focus, focus, focus on the ball.

giantspeckledchihuahua said...

woo hoo! a weekend with your mom!

Lorenza said...

Glad you had a fun friday, Velcro!
I am sure you are enjoying your weekend with your Mom!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Josie said...

Cattle dogs are all about fun! If fun isn't happening, we make it happen, right Velcro? Hope your weekend was super fun and I'm so happy for you that your Mum is getting a vacation to spend with you! Love, Josie

annienz said...

Looks like you had a great fun day Velcro, and then more fun collecting seven tennis balls!!!