Sunday, April 11, 2010

A sunday run with mom...


Mom-you are a slacker! I haven't posted to my blog in 6 whole days!!!!!

Mom has been busy working! She has 2 1/2 more weeks of work, then she's all mine!! I'll be able to visit my friends more frequently and being able to blog everyday!! But until then, hopefully mom will be able to update my bloggie from her phone!!

I promise I'll come and visit soon! Don't forget about me!!

Today, mom and I went for an 8 mile run! She took me to White Point nature Preserve and I played in the flowers and sniffed ALOT of things!!! It's always nice being off leash! We ran around the neighborhood as well-I like the trails better! I'm hoping mom and I will trail run more once she has more time!!

11 comments:

Jacks, Narra, Tuchuck, and Rousseau said...

That's a great pic! Velcro, you and your mom always seem to have the best time. You look amazing, as usual.

Seeing you reminds us of the poor pup at the SPCA... we hope we can get help for him. He's just being the dog he is!

Like all of us! Keep on, girl, have fun!

JNTR

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Yuu-Chan and Bibi-Chan said...

That's such a lovely photo of you, Velcro!

And congrats on the arrival of your new sister, Skye! I hope you and her get along well!

Woofs,
Tommy

Josie said...

Beautiful picture of you amongst the flowers! How sweet that your Mum gets some vacation time to spend with woooo soon! Yea! Have a great week!! Love, Josie

Dennis the Vizsla said...

hello velcro its dennis the vizsla dog oh hay wow!!! those wildflowers ar taller then yoo!!! of korse we hav wildflowers heer wot ar taller then me too but we call them weeds ha ha ok bye

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We understand. Mom's are so busy.. Sure glad you got to enjoy a run with Mom..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Maggie and Mitch said...

We bet you're counting the hours till your mom has more fun time with you, Velcro!
What a great picture of you!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Asta said...

Velcwo
that must have been heavenly..wunning fwee wif youw Mom and so much to look fowawd to aftew she is off wowk
You look bootiful in that pictoowe and no one could evew fowget you
smoochie kisses
ASTA

River said...

You are looking good! Do you get pollen out there with all those flowers? We're sneezing a lot here.

love & wags,
River

cookie said...

We know all about moms not posting frequently!!!! Ours has bee a total slacker. We are glad to see you again

Cookie and crew

Audrey the Photographer Dog said...

Pretty picture! Sounds like a fun time!

erin said...

What a great picture! I'm sorry that you have to be away from your mom a lot, Velcro. Whenever my mom leaves me for even a little while, I cry and cry and it drives everyone else crazy.
Arf Arf,
Teagan