Friday, April 30, 2010

a Thursday run with mom

Mom is home! Mom is home!! We didn't do much yesterday! She was lounging on the couch watching crappy daytime tv but then I started my heeler crazy dance and she realized we had to go out!! As soon as my harness was on and mom's running stuff was on, I knew we were going out!!

We ran down to the cruise ship promenade... I was looking up to gie mom encouragement! This was our longest midweek run since December!! Mom an I are back!! 5 miles last night- wonder what we'll be doing tonight!!

Woof

Velcro

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

4 comments:

Sierra Rose said...

Hey ya!! That's awesome! Funny...mom and I can relate... She was fightin' a cold yesterday, and we watched some really bad tv all day...but today! We did a little run, and hope to do more. You are motivating us!

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

My Sons Mum said...

Please tell my Mum what your Mum does on Glee? It her favourite show and has just come back on air here in OZ. xx Major

My Sons Mum said...

Wow what an exciting job your Mom has.
You'll also have to tell her that we have just taken up running and Mum is doing a 10km in the Gold Coast Marathon. You guys are so inspiring!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Glad you had a good run with your Mom!
I hope you are going to have a great weekend with her!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza