Sunday, May 9, 2010

A long run with mom to celebrate Mother's Day!!!





Mom and I went on a long run today, 10.5 miles. She had told me we were only going to do about 5 miles-but the sun never came out and we just kept going...and going..and then we were at the trails. And when we go to the trails, I get to be off leash! And tried to find bunnies but they weren't out....didn't they know I wanted to chase them????

I think my mom enjoyed our Mothers Day run!!

I hope everyone else's Mom has had a Pawriffic Mother's Day!!!

9 comments:

Thor said...

Happy Mother's Day to your Mom!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Happy Mother's Day to your Mom!
Sure you had a pawesome way to celebrate her special day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Thundering Herd said...

Woo - that sounds like a perfect run!

SGR said...

Woof! Woof! Great way to celebrate Mother's Day! Yah! Great RUN n hope you had a delish treats to celebrate. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

giantspeckledchihuahua said...

Sounds like an awesome day! I hope you kept the wind to your back!

tula said...

Hey Velcro how do you do it?!! my tongue would be on the floor!

Hope woo were supah sweet to your mommie today! Safe travels to TN & good vibes to your mom on her surgery.

kissies
tula & dee

Dennis the Vizsla said...

Looks like a great way to spend Mother's Day, Velcro!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We are sure that Mom had a great Mother's day just spending it with you Velcro...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Maggie and Mitch said...

Wow! What a nice long run you and your mom had, Velcro! It sounds like your mom enjoyed her mother's day!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch