Sunday, May 2, 2010

a special sunday

Mom and I had fun at Payton's house last night! He's a big Labrador like my cousin Banner. Mom went over to eat pizza because she ran another half marathon this morning!

She left me at 4am! At least I got my breakfast before she left!

Around 7:30am I got a surprise! While mom was pounding the pavements in Orange County, I was at the park with my petsitter chasing squirrels!!! I wish I had been with mom but I sure did have a fun time at the park!

Mom came home and napped. I don't know why... 13.1 miles is only a half marathon! But I cut her some slack today- especially since she lined up a special Sunday park visit?

I think tomorrow she's running some errands- I probably won't be able to go because it's going to be in the 80's here! Too hot for me to stay in the car.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Woof

Velcro

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

4 comments:

giantspeckledchihuahua said...

Boo! You and Stumpy are going to be left home a lot more with the temperatures rising summer just around the corner. Stumpy sulks and pouts when I get home, do you?

Josie said...

Park time chasing squirrels sounds like FUN!!! Congrats to your Mum on completing another half marathon! Crikey, she must have as much energy as a cattle dog to work so much plus train and race...impressive!!!! Love, Josie

Deefor said...

You look so nice with all the sun rays! And I like your harness. Very sharp. I want a petsitter. And a squirrel. Your mom must be tired.

Deefor

MONA AND MOMMY TOO!! said...

Hi Velcro,

Sorry we haven't been around much but i had to havfe surgery and Mommu just didn't feel like visiting anybody.

I love the picture on this post. I wish I could have a petsitter too.

{{{hyuggies}}}...Mona