Saturday, June 19, 2010

Am i the next Supastar??


Whew, I'm exhausted! Mom and I just came back from a photo shoot for the September issue of Runners World. Mom and I were chosen, along with alot of other dogs and their owners, for an article about runners who run with their dogs! Mom had to go thru hair and makeup and wardrobe-not me, I was PERFECT!

After all that fluffing for mom, we went to get our portraits taken. The photographer put is on the back drop and shot pictures of mom and I, just me, just mom and then back to mom and I. Mom said I did a fantastic job and that LOTS of pictures were taken of me! But mom was very nervous! She was much better when she wasn't in front of the camera!

When we were done having our picture taken (and yes, I had a tennis ball with me and had my picture taken with my tennis ball!) we then went to sit on a couch. Seems they were doing a video piece for the website as well. they asked mom all kinds of questions. Mom hopes she didn't sound silly! As soon as the took the microphone off her and the camera was turned off, she felt better and began to talk about me! The cameraman said "that was great, I wish we had been rolling"....maybe I should have told the cameraman that mom doesn't do well in front of the camera!!

We're home now. I'm exhausted. And I'm wondering if I'll be the next Supastar...I guess we wont know until September, if we made it into the article! Mom says she thinks we have a good chance because I'm a cutie cattle dog.....

10 comments:

giantspeckledchihuahua said...

Silly Velcro, you're already a SupaStar!

Sam said...

How exciting for both of you! Could you let us know when the article comes out? I would like to look for a copy.

Sam

River said...

Hi Velcro! It will be cool to see you and your mom in the magazine!

Nope, I hate to travel even with my mom. I would have to be drugged and then I'd just sleep through it anyway. She just needs to stay home with me!

love & wags,
River

Sugar the Golden Retriever said...

Woof! Woof! How COOL is that. My mom reads Runner's World so for sure will read it. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Lorenza said...

OMD!
That is pawesome!
Yes. You are a Supastar!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Josie said...

Hi Velcro!! That is sooo exciting!!You ARE a supastar, for sure!!I am so excited for you and your Mum! You GO Girl!!!!! Love, Josie

Josie said...

P.S. Your new blog format is stunning!!

Maggie and Mitch said...

You're already a supastar to us, Velcro! We can't wait to see you and your mom's portraits in the magazine!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Yuu-Chan and Bibi-Chan said...

To us, you already ARE a superstar. Velcro!

Hero said...

How exciting Velcro! I hope you and your mom are chosen, but no matter what the both of you are Supastars to us!