Monday, June 28, 2010

Mom Monday

I'm going to start making Monday, Mom Monday, because I love my mom and she loves me!

I've been lucky to have Mom all to my self for the past 2 months. So it's time I honored her!

She feeds me yummy food, plays tennis ball with me, takes me on runs, let's me follow the kitties around the house all day long, let's me sniff kitty butts and the bestest mom thing ever......... **drum roll**........ she takes me to the park almost every night to play with my jolly ball!!!

Yeppers, I have a good mom!

Woof

-Velcro

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

8 comments:

My Sons Mum said...

Unemployment Oh No? How about blogging full time Velcos Mom!
The blog is looking great:) You guys make a perfect pair xx

Sugar the Golden Retriever said...

Woof! Woof! That's a great idea ... MOMs are the best. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

giantspeckledchihuahua said...

You scorec, big time, in the mom department, Velcro!

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Yuu-Chan and Bibi-Chan said...

You do have a wonderful Mom, Velcro (and I do too!).

Woofs,
Tommy

Ruby and Penny said...

What a great idea Velcro. Your mom is awesome.
Love Ruby & Penny

Maggie and Mitch said...

You have the best mom ever, Velcro! What a great picture of the both of you!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Your mom is the best!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Josie said...

Hi Velcro! Mums are the best, aren't they? I like the part when you say you "follow" your cats around...lol are you herding them? Lol..cats make good bros and sissies, right? Great pic of you and your Mum!! Love, Josie