Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A new Buddy to run with??





No...it's not a doggie brudder or sista! Mom got The Buddy System as a gift and she decided to try it out on me today on our run! I'm not a guinea pig mom!!

Well she seemed to like it. She mumbled something about her hands are now free and maybe she wont get "dog leash elbow" I don't know what that means-was she being mean to me?

I didn't notice anything different. Well, I did notice that it was a little harder for me to flop on the ground and roach whenever I wanted. She said she might get the extension to the leash so that I have more freedom to roach. I think that would be a good idea, Mom. Because it is all about me!!

Mom really like this leash system! She says if you run or walk with your dog it's a must have! Since I don't have a brudder or sista, she doesn't know what it's like with 2 dogs-but she said it was wonderful with me! And we tried it with me running in front of her and running behind her. They have an accessory for my doggie friends that like to chase or lunge at the occasional cat that decides it want to cross your path. it's called the Lunge Buster. We didnt use that today but we have it in case we need it!

Check it out-Mom really likes it and thinks it's worth a try if you want to free up your hands when walking, running, hiking with your bestest friend-us doggies!!



video

8 comments:

Mama Monster said...

Oh we will have to look into that for my sister Hunter (I'm a pug, I don't run!) Thank you for the suggestion!

Lola & Mama Monster

giantspeckledchihuahua said...

I won one of those in a contest and since I am not a runner I passed it on to my son and Fenway. My son loves it, I don't know about Fenway.

PS
If your looking for a doggy brudder, I got a bernese Mountain dog that's looking for a sister!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

That looks really cool Velcro. You are right probably wouldn't work with 2 dogs much less 3 when one zooms behind Mom ever other second.. That would the Callie the Pest..
Have a great day..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Asta said...

Wow Velcwo
That looks like a soopew clevew invention fow Doggies and mommies.
I hope you get the xtension and have woom to flop down and woach whenevew you want
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Kasha said...

Hi Velcro!
Thanks for trying out the buddy system for us. That seems very cool and handy! Thanks for being our buddy!

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Yuu-Chan and Bibi-Chan said...

Hmmmmm.. That's interesting but I don't think I would like it much, personally. But I am lucky enough that I an usually run off leash wherever we are.

Woofs,
Tommy

tula said...

hey velcro! cool running buddy leash.. always furry important to get as much freedom as possible... just sayin.

kissies,
tula

Sam said...

I may have to find it for Aaron. I don't have a problem walking the boys, but Aaron doesn't like not having his hands free.

Sam