Sunday, June 6, 2010

San Diego Part 2





Well, as you can see, we had quite the camp! Mom made signs and had food and water for me and we were on Friars Rd in San Diego, around mile 14.5 of the full and 15K of the Half, for many hours! Mom kept cheering and cheering. She'd see people she knew and run up to them-I wanted to follow, but I wasnt allowed on the course! I initially thought mom was going to run away from me-but she always came back and gave me kisses!! We had a fun "mini-vacation" in San Diego.

We stayed in the Sheraton Mission valley, which is very pet friendly! There were lots of dogs staying there! I had two Pomeranians bark at me???? The only thing I did not like were the hotel elevators-they did funny things when they came to the floor-I had to get flat on my tummy because they went up and then down really quickly when they landed. After a couple rides, I began to get used to them-but I was happy to say goodbye to the elevators!

We're home now. I'm napping!!!

I hope all my friends had a nice weekend!!

4 comments:

giantspeckledchihuahua said...

I haven't been to San Diego in close to 30 years, but I loved visiting then!

I have said from the beginning there is no way I can keep Mr.B, for multiple reasons. The only thing that has changed is how difficult it will be to give him up.

Dennis the Vizsla said...

hello velcro its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow yoo ar verry brayv to enter the room wot moovs!!! i never hav and never will!!! by the way i think i herd yoo barking wen yoo went thru oshunside!!! ok bye

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Oh what fun. You are one lucky pup Velcro..
We did stop at the wayside in Oklahoma. We were there about 8 am so it was perfect. No other pups for the Blueman to bark at...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Sure you and your mom had a great vacation!
That elevator sounds scary!
Glad you are back at home... and napping!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza