Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday

I'm liking mom's unemployment! We wake up and take my hooman brudder to school, then we come home and watch the world cup. After the first set of matches we go for a run- it's usually sunny by this time so I consume water on the run and then find shade afterwards. Then it's the late worldcup games. Then my day is complete with a jolly ball session at the park! I don't want mom to go back to work- but she really wants and needs work! Silly mom!

-Velcro

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

10 comments:

Mama Monster said...

Enjoy it while you can Velcro buddy!

LOLA

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Yuu-Chan and Bibi-Chan said...

I can quite understand how you feel, Velcro! I'm sure that your Mom secretly wishes she could continue this way forever too...

Woofs,
Tommy

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Enjoy it, Velcro. It won't last.

Bandit's Pack said...

Yes, enjoy your special "Velcro and Mom" time while you can. Bandit's Jolly Ball is in the dishwasher washing right now! We're taking it with us on vacation.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Yes! You have to enjoy every minute with your mom now... I am sure she will be working soon!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Tucker said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog for a visit. I enjoyed reading all about your runs and photo shoot. You will be famous now! Enjoy this time with your mom.

Licks and wags...
Tucker

Noah the Airedale said...

Crikey we missed something big here. We didn't know about your mums job. We hope something comes up soon.

Noah x

Maggie and Mitch said...

Your day sounds splendid to us, Velcro! Enjoy your mom home with you for as long as you can!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Dennis the Vizsla said...

Humans are funny about work, aren't they?

Deefor said...

Glad you're getting some time with your mom. Wish my mom would stop working.

Deefor