Sunday, August 1, 2010

Runner's World

Back in June, Mom dragged me to some photo studio in Culver City! We went inside-I was super excited to be with mom!!! She and I sat for a bit then mom and I went into another room- some lady sprayed stuff on her head and put stuff on her face. Mom felt silly but I was there to support her!! After that, mom and I went into a room that had couches and all of a sudden a nice lady called our name. Mom and I walked out into a photo studio. I'm used to having my picture taken, but mom is not! So I'm glad I was there with her (I think she was nervous). There was a really nice photographer who snapped ALOT of pictures of mom and I-I actually got to play with my tennis ball a bit! Mom and I had pictures taken together and separate. I liked it when mom and I were together, and it seems the photo editors of Runner's World did as well, for Mom and I made the "cut" for the September issue of Runner's World.

They were doing a piece about running with your dog-yep, I run with my human, so I guess she runs with her dog! Alot of mom's friends told her that we needed to do this, so mom submitted our information and they picked us!!! Silly mom went out and bought 3 copies-she might buy more! She missed running a trail race in Northern California so she and I could do the photo shoot- so we both hope you like our picture and maybe go get a copy!

Woof

-Velcro

7 comments:

Lorenza said...

Congratulations, Velcro and Mom!
Your picture is pawesome!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

giantspeckledchihuahua said...

How awesome is that? Your mom couldn't have done it without you, Velcro!

Josie said...

I am sooo excited for you and your Mum!!!!! Yea!!!!! That is a BEAUTIOUS photo of you two! My Mum will be at Barnes and Noble tomorrow to buy a copy. Super cool, you two...Love, Josie

Maggie and Mitch said...

Wow! You guys are real celebrities! Our dad used to get that magazine years ago before his heart transplant when he was running all the time!
Congratulations! What an awesome photo!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Sam said...

Did we miss the magazine? We wanted to get a copy!

The picture is great!

Sam

Sugar the Golden Retriever said...

Woof! Woof! Pawsome n Golden Congrats. Will check it out. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Yuu-Chan and Bibi-Chan said...

Congrats, Velcro, and great shoes!!!!

By the way, when #1 was in Canada, she met a whole litter of Aussie Cattle Dog pups, plus the parents and an aunt. Thy were lovely!

Woofs,
Tommy