Sunday, October 24, 2010

I got muddy and wet today!

Mom and I went on a trail run in the rain!!!! I got wet and muddy! Mom and I had a really good time! We ran 5.61 miles. 5.61 miles of BUNNIES!!!!! The Bunnies were all out playing, it was Bunny Hour (just before the sun sets) and I got to chase alot of them. I didnt catch any though!

We ran to the beach. I saw to black labradors playing with their tennis ball in the water! Water? yuck!!!

I love going to the beach but I do not get into the water! I dig holes in the sand and if it's hot I'll put my paws in the water or lie down at the waters edge, but I do not go into the water!

I had a wonderful weekend with my mom! I wish she didnt have to work!

Woof

Velcro

6 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

You're such a good runner Velcro. You must have loads of energy.

Noah x

giantspeckledchihuahua said...

Stumpy's the opposite! She loves to swim, but running in the rain or waling on wet ground? NO WAY! She might make an exception to chase bunnnies with you!

Elyse said...

I know a cattle dog friend of yours that caught a bunny when she was just 3 months old! Now she tries to catch them all the time. Riley would love to go run at the beach with you two!

Elyse and Riley

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Sure is pawesome that you had a great time with your mom!
Running in the rain sounds great!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Thundering Herd said...

Muddy and wet is a great combination in our book.

JackPDB said...

Yeah, that's the problem with actually going IN the water; you come out too clean! Wet AND muddy? That's the way to go.
- - - - - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more