Saturday, December 11, 2010

Another 3 Day weekend with mom!

Yep! I have mom for 3 days again this weekend! Her work day was cancelled yesterday so I got to hang with mom, went to work with her briefly and then this morning, I got a special Saturday morning treat-Jolly ball in the fog at the park!!!! I could get used to these 3 day weekends with my mom!!! Maybe I'll get to go to the park tomorrow as well!

I think tonight I get to go meet a new Labrador puppy, Logan! He's the new family member of mom's best friend! It should be fun!

7 comments:

bbes tribe said...

Velcro, You certainly look like you are having lots of FUN at the park! Great pics!!
Wags
Ernie,Sasha,Chica

giantspeckledchihuahua said...

Velcor, your doing a great job herding that jolly ball! sounds like a fun weekend in store and three days with Mom, again, to boot! WOOT!

Elyse said...

Looks like you're having a lot of fun with that Jolly Ball. Have fun meeting the new Labrador! And enjoy your 3 days with Mom all to yourself!

Elyse and Riley

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

That is so wonderful. Three days with Mom and jolly ball mornings..
Enjoy your long weekend...


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Maggie and Mitch said...

How nice that you get to meet Logan, Velcro! Enjoy the long weekend with your mom!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

NORWOOD UNLEASHED said...

Uoooh. Nice job velcro. U look viscous in that last one.
norwood

The Thundering Herd said...

Don't you love when the humans figure out hanging with us is better than work.