Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A rainy Day at the Park...

Mom got a new Flip Video as a Christmas gift from work, so she's been taking videos of ME!!! I hope you like my Jolly Ball prowess! It was nice to get out and play because it's been raining alot here in Southern California!! It hasn't stopped mom and I from running! But it seems mom is sick-so the best way to exercise a cattle dog when you cant exercise? JOLLY BALL!!!

video

 My mom would also like to remind you that she is running the Carlsbad Half Marathon again this year for a doggie charity!!! This will be the 3rd year in a row she'll be running and raising money for Labrador Rescuers! Could you share $1 to help Labrador Rescuers rescue, rehabilitate and rehome Labs? It would make me very happy and make my mom very happy! She's got a little over $800 to raise.... can you spare $1? remember, your donation is tax deductible. If you live outside of the US, you can donate as well-they take foreign donations!


Labrador Rescuers secure donation website

2 comments:

giantspeckledchihuahua said...

Velcro! Don't bite your jolly ball! You're soooooooooooooo fast!

We love video! Thanks Mom's co workers for us.

Penny, when do you have to have your donations in? I'm broke until the middle of January. HA! I should say more broke!

The Thundering Herd said...

Excellent paw work, Velcro, though we are guessing you are not supposed to bite the ball. We don't really know because we don't really listen to humans.