Saturday, December 4, 2010

SHEEP HERDING!!!

I saw Sheep! I saw Sheep!!!! Mom took me sheep herding today! I was SO excited!

We went into the arena-Mom wasn't sure how I'd do since it had been a year since we had last gone! Can you believe Mom has been a Cattle Dog Slacker mom and hasn't take me sheep herding! Something about her job! blah blah blah!

But today I saw my sheep! I got up close and personal with my sheep! I remembered all my commands and was actually driving the sheep away from mom!!!!





Check out all of the pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28579442@N06/sets/72157625405671305/

4 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

Well done Velcro.

Noah x

The Thundering Herd said...

Excellent work, Velcro.

giantspeckledchihuahua said...

Great job, Velcro! I bet it was a lot of fun seeing the sheep, again. Silly Mom thinking you would forget the very thing you were born for!

Josie said...

Awesome job, Velcro!! I'm so happy for you. You are very talented at herding!! Love, Josie