Sunday, January 30, 2011

i wish weekends were longer

I had a wonderful weekend with mom! She slept late on Saturday- she needed to sleep so I slept with her! Mom did take me to play with my jolly ball on Saturday nite! The park was filled with my pup friends- but I didn't care because I had my jolly ball!!!

Sunday I had a visitor! My grandpa came to see me!!!! I was so excited!!! I took him out to breakfast at one of our dog friendly restaurants!

After grandpa left, mom did taxes or something on her computer while I dreamt of squirrels and bunnies!! After mom finished, we went for a sunset trail run! I hunted for those bunnies but they were hiding from me!!! But I still had fun on the trails!

Mom leaves for work early tomorrow.... I wish she could stay with me- but she has to earn the greenbacks....

Woof

Velcro

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

9 comments:

Lorenza said...

Velcro!
Sure you had a pawesome weekend!
Spending the time with your mom, meeting your friends, having fun with your ball and sure enjoying a lot your Grandpa's visit!
I agree with you... weekends need to be longer!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kari in WeHo said...

my three wish weekends were longer too so I could be home more :(

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

Elyse and Riley said...

Velcro, that sounded like a great weekend! We wish weekends were longer too!

Elyse and Riley

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan and Bibi-Chan said...

It sounds like just a perfect weekend, Velcro! We're pretty sure your Mom enjoyed being with you as much as you enjoyed being with her!

Woofs,
Tommy

The Thundering Herd said...

The hu-dad agrees with you - he wishes weekends were longer too.

♥MONA + MOMMY TOO♥ said...

Hi Velcro,

We just wanted to say how proud we are of your Mom for raising all that Mommy for such a good charity. I know the Labs really appriciate it and love her just like we do.

I have a new foster brother named named Weenie, he is blind. Come over and met him when you can.
{{{huggies}}}}...Mona & Weenie

The Thuglets said...

we think everyone wishes weekends were longer!

Hope this weekend was good.

Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx

JackPDB said...

Dog friendly restaurants are the best. I wish more places would adopt a dog-friendly policy...
- - - - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more

chudexs said...

A fascinating paper.
I love reading your writing
I got a lot of input
thanks and encouragement to keep writing.