Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tennis Ball Tuesday

Well everyday is a tennis ball day! Mom has been super busy! I get to hang put with her on the weekends but during the week she goes to something called "work".... She says it buys me food and tennis balls but I'd rather have mom here.

Mom says this weekend we will be going up to see grandpa and test moms new, old ,13' trailer that she got so that all of us can go to out of town places with her! I can't wait for the weekend!

Woof

Velcro

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

6 comments:

Kari in WeHo said...

ooo we sure hope you have an awesome weekend!

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

Asta said...

Velcwo
I know how much you love youw Mom , and tennis balls awe gweat, but you'we wight, it's much nicew to have Mom home!!! It sounds like youw weekend will be wondewful!!!! just a few mowe sneeps and it will be hewe. I love that pictoowe of you..such a bootiful face!!!!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
I know you love tennis balls a lot... everyday!
Sounds like you all are going to have a pawesome time next weekend!
Have fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan and Bibi-Chan said...

It sounds like there is a lot to look forward to, Velcro!

Josie said...

Camping in your new camper?!?!? Velcro, you are one lucky girl! I hope you have an awesome weekend!! Love, Josie

The Thundering Herd said...

Yes, it is terrible how those human have to go earn kibble.