Sunday, March 6, 2011

i went to the vet yesterday

And they stole my blood!!! Mom said I was super! She says I have "panic attacks" on my chart... I don't know what that means but a long as mom is with me I'm fine! They stole my blood in the exam room with my mom there holding me!

There is nothing wrong with me. My vet is testing my blood to make sure I'm a perfect middle age cattle dog! But she said i have to lose 4-5 lbs! Silly Hollywood standards! So mom already cut back my Dr Harveys from 3 scoops to 2 scoops but I'll get more protein! I must be on the dog version of Dr Adkins!

Woof

Velcro

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

5 comments:

Asta said...

Velcwo
I'm glad youw Mom pewson was thewe to hold you while the doc stole youw blood.
I pawsonally think you look handsome and fit, but then I don't live in hollyweiwd, hehehe
mowe wunning , less dieting is what I say!!!!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Glad to know everything went well at the Vet!
That DIET thing is not funny, right?
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kari in WeHo said...

Diets Suck!!!

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan and Bibi-Chan said...

Don't you just hate that "D" word, Velcro?

Purrs,
Sei-Chan

Elyse and Riley said...

Velcro, no worries, Riley hides under the chairs at the vet too...even though she's too big to be doing it! Glad your mom was able to be with you while they stole your blood!

We think diets are overrated...but good luck with it!!

Elyse and Riley