Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happy 7th Barkday to me!!


Today is my 7th barkday!!!! My petsitter bought me a barkday cake and pressies!!

When my mom got home from work at 2am this morning-I got a piece of my cake. I gobbled it all up!! It was yummy!

Being 7 now, I have to watch my figure-so mom may not let me finish my cake...but I sure do hope I get another slice!

My barkday is perfect now because I get my mom home for 2 days!!!

Now I have to go eat my breakfast and play with my new toys. I wish I had friends to share my cake
and toys with...anyone want to come over?
The cake sure is yummy!

Woof

Velcro

13 comments:

Kari in WeHo said...

My three will gladly help you finish the cake ;)

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Maggie and Mitch said...

We're on our way, Velcro! We would love to celebrate your 7th birthday with you and help you eat your cake!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Happy 7th Barkday, Velcro. 7 is a good age. Enjoy your cake and prezzie.

Sam said...

Sam will happily come over and play!

Happy Barkday, Velcro!

Sam

♥MONA + MOMMY TOO♥ said...

Happy Birthday!!

Me and Weenie are on our way!!

{{{huggies}}}...Mona

Lorenza said...

Happy Birthday, Velcro!
Yummy cake, nice presents and your mom at home for 2 days!
That is the best way to celebrate your big day!
Kissses and hugs
Lorenza

JOSIE said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR VELCRO......HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!I hope you have the bestest birthday ever!! If I start walking now, I might make it to California by your 8th birthday! Enjoy, enjoy!! Love, Josie

The Thundering Herd said...

Happy Barkday! We would say cake for everyone, but you got an early start on us!

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan and Bibi-Chan said...

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Velcro! You're looking gorgeous!

Woofs,
Tommy

Hero said...

Happy 7th Barkday, Velcro! That is one yummy looking cake!

Lacy said...

w00fs, yummmm....hope u had a pawsome barkday...

b safe,
rocky

Asta said...

Velcwo
I suwe wish I could have come ovew and shawe youw biwfday
You look so vewy happy and youw cake and toys awe bootiful. I know youw Mommi loves you mowe that she can say. I hope you got my Biwfday Gweeting on FB. I'm sowwy , I'm late hewe
smoochie kisses
ASTA

cazeloge said...

Great read! I wish you could follow up to this topic

aroma essential oils