Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A new sissy....... and her name is Ceilidh

Her freedom picture
Mom brought home a sister for me! What was she thinking???? I was perfectly happy being an only dog!!! Sheesh! Mom! But I guess it's ok, mom said something about saving her from being PTS...whatever that means. She said she got me at the shelter the same way-so we have a bond. Whatever....

It's taken me a few days to get used to not being the "one and only".....Mom tells me everyday that I'm her bestest girl and that she loves me. And I still have my side of the bed! So all is good. My little sister sure is cute though and she likes me and follows me around! I guess I can show her the ropes! Mom and I are trying to teach her to walk and run on The Buddy System. She's getting it! And she immediately took to drinking out of mom's handheld water bottle that she takes running....so it looks like she's a good fit!

Ceilidh likes to sleep on mom's bed as well. I have the right side of mom and she has the left! We cocoon her!!! It's fun! Mom cant move!

Ceilidh, is a Scottish name. Her name is pronounced "K-Lee".... when mom took her to the vet, they didnt even want to attempt her name....mom giggled!

The good thing, she doesnt like to play with my jolly ball! Whew! So that time is all my own!!!!

Mom and I think she is very happy having a comfy bed to sleep on and food and of course a new sister and kitties of her own! I guess it's better than a concrete cell!

I guess I'll keep her....

10 comments:

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Welkhome to Ceilidh!

It is furry nice of woo to decide to keep her!

We all deserve khomfy places to rest our paws!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Kari in WeHo said...

I do think you should keep her for sure!

Kari
dogisgodinreverse.com

Lacy said...

w00fs, she is a cutie...lol, mama wuz another that didnt attempt to pronouce her name...very she found her a pawsome furever home...

b safe,
rocky

Asta said...

Sweet Bootiful Velcwo,
I'm so glad you'we getting used to youw new cutie pie sissie Ceilidh.
I think it's soopew that she got lucky enuff to be pawt of youw family..Jackpot!!!!!
Now you can all play and wun and eat yummies togethew and no one needs to be sad and lonely and scawed of theiw footoowe.
This makes me happiest!! I know you'll all love each othew and be a pawfect family
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Maggie and Mitch said...

Ceilidh is so cute, Velcro! We're thrilled that you have a sissy who will probably become your BFF!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Sam said...

She is so cute! I'm glad you put up a pronounciation - we couldn't figure it out! Maybe you could put it on the side bar, Mom has kind of a short memory.

Welcome, Ceilidh!

Sam

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Vidock said...

We think you will really enjoy having a sister, Velcro! We knew the name Ceilidh already because #1 usually spends summers in PEI which has a strong centlic culture, and there are Ceilidhs most Sunday nights somewhere!

Woofs,
Tommy

Hero said...

I know you'll make the best big sister for Ceilidh. She's so lucky to have found you and your mom. I can't wait to hear more stories about how she adjusts in her new home.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Ceilidh is adorable!
I am sure you two are getting along pretty well!
I can imagine you, her and your mom doing the running you love so much!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Deefor said...

Ceilidh is cute. But be careful. She looks like she might be part terrierist. You'll be a good big sister.