Friday, July 15, 2011

Beach or Park?



Since Mom has been off work, we've been trying to get our runs in when we wake up (after mom watches something called the Tour de France) and then when the sun starts to go down, because we don't really like playing when the sun is up and its hot, we've been going to the park or the beach!! Either place is great for me because I either get to play with my Jolly ball or Tennis Ball but Ceilidh seems to really like the beach! She races around like a crazy puppy! She chases me when I chase my ball and then does circles around me....must be the "terrorist" in her...

I kinda like he now....it's nice to have a little sister! I'm trying to teach her everything I know. Like how to run on the trails and how to listen to commands!

The other day, mom took us both to the V-E-T to get things that sting and hurt! I only had one prick but Ceilidh had three! And her third one must have hurt her because she cried and tried to bite her side! I ran to her and tried to comfort her! I am her big sister afterall!

Mom and my Dr would duly impressed that I came out from under my hiding spot to comfort my sister when she was crying!

I wonder where we will go today?? Beach or park??

Double Woofs

Velcro and Ceilidh.....

8 comments:

Elyse and Riley said...

Riley votes BEACH!! She loves the beach and goes all "insane cracker dog" just like Ceilidh!

Bummer about having to go to the crazy/voodoo/witch doctor (V-E-T) the other day!! But good for you to look out for her!

(Hey Velcro, if you want to try to win some great organic dog treats for you and Ceilidh, send us an e-mail of some pics of you two keeping cool on a hot day to riley.acd@gmail.com)! The contest ends tonight at midnight EST, sorry to tell you about it so late!

Elyse and Riley

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

Stumpy would pik the beach, every time! I am glad you are taking good care of your baby sister!

Happy, Waggin' Tails, FUREVER!
Stumpy and me

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Vidock said...

You're a really sweet sister, Velcro!

I think my new little brother is scared of me still.... Sigh...

Maggie and Mitch said...

That was very nice of you to try to comfort Ceilidh, Velcro! You're a good sister!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Kari in WeHo said...

beach is much more fun!

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Lorenza said...

You are a super big sister, Velcro!
It was pawesome you tried to protect her from the Vet!
Hmmm... park and later... beach!
Happy weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Shane Kent Louis said...

Nice place! its very relaxing! hope you really enjoy that beach! ^_^

Dog Fence

Ruger said...

You are the fery bestest big sister trying to save Ceilidh from the nasty vet.
I vote park myself, I'm not so keen on the waves coming to get me at the beach. I don't hafe to keep an eye on them at the park, so I can do better zoomies.

love & kisses to you both,
Ruger