Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My deciduous teeth are being pulled...

Jack Sparrow here....when mommy got me as a foster I still had my deciduous (baby) teeth...mom and her busy schedule could never find a day when se could stay home and my vet was available. So now that mom has finished her tv show and has time, I am getting them pulled.

Mom fed me lots and lots until 6pm then all the food was taken up! I was ok with that but my kitty sister has been crying since 4am because she's hungry!

I'm writing this from the comforts of my human brudders bed! I'm still lounging. I have to be in the vet by 9:30am so mom is letting me sleep as long as possible.

I know mom will be very worried about me! She was giving me all kinds of hugs and snuggles last nite! She will be hanging around the house until she can pick me up! Maybe she should have found those worry beads she once had....

Bye bye baby teeth..

- Jack Sparrow

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

5 comments:

Painter Pack said...

We are crossing paws and sending Sibe-Vibes for an A-OK at the doctor! I know the mommy will worry...that's what mommy's do! Tell her we is all here (DWB community) and ready to chat wif her if needed!!!

Mya Boo Boo

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock said...

We too are crossing all available paws, Jack Sparrow!

Mitch and Molly said...

Our paws are crossed for you, Jack Sparrow!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

The Lee County Clowder said...

Hey, Jack. Purrrrrring that by now you are home again dozing in someone's lap. (or bed, if you prefer)

charlene and Storm said...

oh jack you poor guy, hope it all goes well and doesnt hurt too bad xxx my mums dog needs his doing too, it looks proper freaky almost like a vampire dog, not one of his baby teeth have fell out yet so he has a proper mouthful xxx