Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My teeth!!

I'm back to normal!! Or at least that's what mom said this morning when I gave her a morning nose probe!

I thought I'd show you my teeth!!! Mom says she doesn't know where these teeth were in my upper jaw because the roots are so big and I'm only 6.9 lbs..... But they are gone now!!!

I left my teeth under moms pillow.... She said the tooth fairy would come and give me something! She did she did!!! I got two strips of the Trader Joes Chicken jerky!! It's my favorite!!!

Now time to be a pirate!

-Jack Sparrow

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

3 comments:

Elyse and Riley said...

So glad you're doing well, Jack!! Those teefers are HUUUUGE! Where did you put them??? ;)

Elyse and Riley

Mitch and Molly said...

Those are sure big toofies for a guy your size, Jack Sparrow!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Manaka Niita said...

What a huge teefers. Incredible at the same time cool. Does dog probiotics help you developed these teeth?