Thursday, July 26, 2012

Silly Kitty

My kitty, Blossom, is silly! She is always sleeping in the sink.... What is up with kitties?? I try to tell her that she shouldn't be in the sink but she doesn't listen to me!



Posted from Blogium for iPhone


Mitch and Molly said...

She does fit quite nicely. We hope nobody has to wash their hands!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Vertigo said...

You has a kitty? Sidekick says that maybe she get self a kitty for to play with too! But not sure, is not decided yet.

Have also not decided, whether will play or chase!

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock said...

probably because it's cool (in more ways than one!), Velcro!


annienzagain said...

Hey der Red Girl!!

I haf seen lots of picktures ob kittehs doing that. Kittehs is just wierd in my opinion. ;)

I'm glad woooo are likin' your nooo house wif da yard too. Do your kittehs go owt & play in da yard or just wooo dawgs??

Play bows