Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Barkday to my sweet girl Velcro

My wonderful loyal devoted Velcro turned 9 years old today! From what my petsitter said, she had a great time playing with Ceilidh, Jack and of course a ball!!

Happy Barkday sweet girl!!! You are the best!

Posted from Blogium for iPhone


Mitch and Molly said...

Happy 9th Birthday, Velcro! We hope you had the most wonderful day!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

I hope your birthday was the happiest ever, Velcro!

Sam said...

Happy Barkday, Velcro!


Kari in Alaska said...

Happy Barkday!

Stop on by for a visit

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock, Violette said...

Sorry we're a little late, sweet girl. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VELCRO!

Woofs, Purrs, Neighs and Hugs,
Tommy, The Chans, The Vs and #1

acd6pack said...

From our pack of ACDs and the spotted wonder pup: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Tina said...

Happy belated barkday!
This is Gramps Dingo from Germany, I am 16 years and 11 months old today. My Mom hopes I will make it until my 17th barkday, but she is not so sure as my not so great days get more... I am not in pain though, so life is still good but veeeeryyy sloooow :-)
Have a great time!