Sunday, April 14, 2013

Jack was bitten today

We were at the pet store (Centinela) buying food like we always do on a sunday. We were in the checkout line and there was a woman with two dogs ahead I is. They were all sniffing and then all of a sudden jack was being bitten- he was in the mouth of the Jindo. Thank goodness he wasn't shaken! Jack was screaming! Omg I felt absolutely helpless!

We're at the pet emergency right now because of the puncture wound. I'm hoping he doesn't have to have a drain!!!!

My poor little guy! I'm supposed to protect him and I didn't! I feel like a dog mom failure!!

My baby boy!!

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

3 comments:

Mitch and Molly said...

Oh no - poor Jack! We are sending you lots and lots of AireZen, Jack, and hugs to your mom! We hope you feel better soon!

Love ya lots
Mitch and Molly

Kari in Alaska said...

Sending our love

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

Sam said...

How is Jack doing?

Sam