All mom has been doing is working this week-well except for today. She took me for a 2 mile run this morning-then she left for work!! Mom worked two really long days on some tv show called Private Practice on monday and tuesday, so I didn't get a run in at all on those days! Luckily, my uncle was here and he took me for two long walks!!! Tomorrow, mom has told me we're going to go for a bunny run!~ I can't wait!!! Then she's going to start some other silly job called Glee.....some high school musical pilot written by the creator of Nip Tuck. All this work means no play for me!!!!
The daily happenings of Velcro and her little sister and brother, Ceilidh and Jack Sparrow
Thursday, October 9, 2008
UGH!
All mom has been doing is working this week-well except for today. She took me for a 2 mile run this morning-then she left for work!! Mom worked two really long days on some tv show called Private Practice on monday and tuesday, so I didn't get a run in at all on those days! Luckily, my uncle was here and he took me for two long walks!!! Tomorrow, mom has told me we're going to go for a bunny run!~ I can't wait!!! Then she's going to start some other silly job called Glee.....some high school musical pilot written by the creator of Nip Tuck. All this work means no play for me!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
G'day Velco
I hope you have fun on your bunny run :-)
Cheers
Charlie
We were hoping you were going to tell us that there's a musical version of Nip/Tuck. Can you imagine the chorus line?
Ari's runs are getting cut short these days, too. You poor dogs. Don't forget we still love you.
Hi, Velcro!
I am sure you will have a great time on your bunny run!
Enjoy your weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Hi
Have a good time on your run. I hope your mom gets to relax after working so hard.
Deefor
That's so nice of your uncle to take you out while your mom was busy. I hope you find many bunnies during your run!
Post a Comment