Wow! So many, many sheep and you didn't take a single bite?! How do you do control yourself like that?! Mom watched this video THREE times and said "See, Scout? This is what I'm talking about!" I'm sorry, I bite, I just really, really like to bite! and chase! and grab tails and swing way out and up into the air before I let go! Yes...very satisfying. 'course, doesn't look like you could swing on a sheep's tail, but a good horse tail is better than a rope swing. Anyway, Mom says you're a dog in a million and we agree on that! Happy trails, Scout
5 comments:
Wow! So many, many sheep and you didn't take a single bite?! How do you do control yourself like that?! Mom watched this video THREE times and said "See, Scout? This is what I'm talking about!" I'm sorry, I bite, I just really, really like to bite! and chase! and grab tails and swing way out and up into the air before I let go! Yes...very satisfying. 'course, doesn't look like you could swing on a sheep's tail, but a good horse tail is better than a rope swing.
Anyway, Mom says you're a dog in a million and we agree on that!
Happy trails, Scout
You go Velcro. Are you sure your not a Texan!
Good work, Velcro!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
That'll do, Velcro. That'll do.
Great video, Velcro! You really are very talented! Whenever I see sheep I only like to sniff at them and roll in their poo.
Post a Comment