The daily happenings of Velcro and her little sister and brother, Ceilidh and Jack Sparrow
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Nightime at the tennis courts
Mom is still working! But she still takes good care of me because my petsitter comes to visit me twice a day!! I'm at the tennis courts right now playing with my tennis ball!!
Hey Penny! Velcro might be the coolest dog name I have ever heard. I love your blog and I love your dog! That rhymes! I would love it if you would stop by my blog and meet my dog, Africa! http://trainingboerboels.blogspot.com/
5 comments:
Hey Penny!
Velcro might be the coolest dog name I have ever heard. I love your blog and I love your dog! That rhymes! I would love it if you would stop by my blog and meet my dog, Africa!
http://trainingboerboels.blogspot.com/
Wow! You lead such a more exciting life than we do, Velcro! We're never playing outside after dark! You're so lucky!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Wow, Velcro! You actually get a proper tennis court to play with your tennis ball? That's what I call stylish!!!
Woofs,
Tommy
We've got busy pinkies too Velcro.
The tennis court looks like a fun place to hang out.
tailwags
Noah
We used to sneak in to the courts at night for a run - grounds down claws like Pedi-paws!
Post a Comment