The daily happenings of Velcro and her little sister and brother, Ceilidh and Jack Sparrow
I have no idea, Velcro but sure you had fun there!I loved watching you talking to your ball!Kisses and hugsLorenza
Velcro...I'm lame. I have no idea either although I'd like to join in. Norwood
where ever you are, it looks like a great place to enjoy a beautiful day!
Hmmm we dont know where you are Velcro but we'd love to know. You sure look like your having fun.Noah
We don't know where in CA you are, Velcro, but we think that you have some awesome moves with that jolly ball!Your Friends,Tommy and The Girls
I think you are at a Japanese garden. Love, Josie
i know! you're in Palo Verdes by the Korean Bell!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I have no idea, Velcro but sure you had fun there!
I loved watching you talking to your ball!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Velcro...
I'm lame. I have no idea either although I'd like to join in.
Norwood
where ever you are, it looks like a great place to enjoy a beautiful day!
Hmmm we dont know where you are Velcro but we'd love to know. You sure look like your having fun.
Noah
We don't know where in CA you are, Velcro, but we think that you have some awesome moves with that jolly ball!
Your Friends,
Tommy and The Girls
I think you are at a Japanese garden. Love, Josie
i know! you're in Palo Verdes by the Korean Bell!
Post a Comment