The daily happenings of Velcro and her little sister and brother, Ceilidh and Jack Sparrow
Sent via Penny's BlackBerry
Hi VelcwoI hope you had a gweat game of chasey chase and hide and seek wif youw squiwwel fwiendsmoochie kissesASTA
Hi, Velcro!You need a plan to convince that squirrel to play with you!Kisses and hugsLorenza
I don't think the squirrel believes you ... you may need to work on your fake sincerity. If you can cry a little, that will help.
So did the squirrel listen to you and come play, Velcro?!Love ya lots,Maggie and Mitch
I don't understand why all small animals are so eager to run away from us dogs. Don't they understand that we know how to have fun and just want to include them in our games?
I don't believe you and I don't either. You are not a good liar. The squirrel knows. Glad you had fun with the sheep.Deefor
Hi Velcro-those squirrels play silly game with me too. must be genetic!hey wag by my blog-got somethang 4 ya.kiss kisses,tula
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hi Velcwo
I hope you had a gweat game of chasey chase and hide and seek wif youw squiwwel fwiend
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Hi, Velcro!
You need a plan to convince that squirrel to play with you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
I don't think the squirrel believes you ... you may need to work on your fake sincerity. If you can cry a little, that will help.
So did the squirrel listen to you and come play, Velcro?!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
I don't understand why all small animals are so eager to run away from us dogs. Don't they understand that we know how to have fun and just want to include them in our games?
I don't believe you and I don't either. You are not a good liar. The squirrel knows. Glad you had fun with the sheep.
Deefor
Hi Velcro-those squirrels play silly game with me too. must be genetic!
hey wag by my blog-got somethang 4 ya.
kiss kisses,
tula
Post a Comment