We did go for a trail run last nite-mom will hopefully put a post up about our run! I met a lot of doggies last nite!!
I hope all my doggy friends had a great weekend!!
Woof
Velcro
Sent via Penny's BlackBerry
The daily happenings of Velcro and her little sister and brother, Ceilidh and Jack Sparrow
We did go for a trail run last nite-mom will hopefully put a post up about our run! I met a lot of doggies last nite!!
I hope all my doggy friends had a great weekend!!
Woof
Velcro
Sent via Penny's BlackBerry
5 comments:
Ouch!
I hope your mom is feeling better now!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
We are very glad that you took good care of your mom Velcro!
We bet it was all of those extra kisses that made her better fast!
Chasing my tale...
Addie, Lucie, and Hailey
Hi Velcro!! It is good to hear from you!! I hope your Mum is feeling better....I know you will watch over her while she is on the mend. I'm sending "super-positive cattle dog vibes" your way!!! Love, Josie
OH NO! We hope your mom is feeling much, much better, Velcro!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Hi Velcro
I hope your mom is all totally better. That sounds really painful.
Deefor
Post a Comment