The daily happenings of Velcro and her little sister and brother, Ceilidh and Jack Sparrow
Whatcha lookin' at, Velcro?Love ya lotsMaggie and Mitch
hi velcro! I tried to catch a squirrel today...but no luck!
Happy Wednesday, Velcro!Kisses and hugsLorenza
You look so serious there Velcro!xoxoThor
Velcro!That's such a nice photo of you sitting in the grass, head looking over your shoulder. How lovely!I hope you have a grrrrEAT day,Sparky
I bet there's a squirrel nearby!love & wags,River
All alone?
Your coat looks so pretty in the grass. Does your mom ever watch tv or does she know how all the shows end? Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Whatcha lookin' at, Velcro?
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
hi velcro! I tried to catch a squirrel today...but no luck!
Happy Wednesday, Velcro!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
You look so serious there Velcro!
xoxo
Thor
Velcro!
That's such a nice photo of you sitting in the grass, head looking over your shoulder. How lovely!
I hope you have a grrrrEAT day,
Sparky
I bet there's a squirrel nearby!
love & wags,
River
All alone?
Your coat looks so pretty in the grass. Does your mom ever watch tv or does she know how all the shows end? Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment