The daily happenings of Velcro and her little sister and brother, Ceilidh and Jack Sparrow
Hilarious! You look like you're smiling...knowing we're all looking at your tush!!
Hi, Velcro!That is a good angle!Kisses and hugsLorenza
One of the better tushes on the web! Nice view!love & wags,River
I love Tuesday Tush(still laughing!)Kasha and Africa
I been bad, I been good,Dallas, Texas, Hollywood.I ain't askin' for much.I said, Lord, take me downtown,I'm just lookin' for some tush.
You're lovely from any angle, Velcro!
hi velcro, wazzup!Woot Woot tula
Still waiting for those squirrels to come down out of the tree, huh, Velcro?!Love ya lotsMaggie and Mitch
Hey youI am back! Blogging again that is. Hopefully my human will be more vigilant at helping me visit my buddiesDeetzy
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Hilarious! You look like you're smiling...knowing we're all looking at your tush!!
Hi, Velcro!
That is a good angle!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
One of the better tushes on the web! Nice view!
love & wags,
River
I love Tuesday Tush(still laughing!)
Kasha and Africa
I been bad, I been good,
Dallas, Texas, Hollywood.
I ain't askin' for much.
I said, Lord, take me downtown,
I'm just lookin' for some tush.
You're lovely from any angle, Velcro!
hi velcro, wazzup!
Woot Woot
tula
Still waiting for those squirrels to come down out of the tree, huh, Velcro?!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Hey you
I am back!
Blogging again that is. Hopefully my human will be more vigilant at helping me visit my buddies
Deetzy
Post a Comment