Glad you got a bit of playtime Velcro!! With it being Squirrel Apreciation Day and all, you'll be able to spend the rest of te day dreaming about Mr Squirrel!!!
Wowser..looks like you're getting yet another storm today(Thursday). Cool, I didn't know it was squirrel appreciation day!! Stay safe! I hope Mr. Squirrel is okay with all of the bad weather. Love, Josie
12 comments:
We have been thinking about you and your family Velcro and hope that you guys are ok.
Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie, Lucie and Hailey
I heard the news about your bad weather!
I hope everything is ok!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Hope you stay dry and safe!
Oy! Who made Moms Nature so mad, that's what I want to know ...
Glad you got some ball-time fun in!Love, Josie
The news about the rain out there looks scary. Please be careful and stay safe!
love & wags,
River
You're cutting it pretty fine these days, Velcro!
Glad you got a bit of playtime Velcro!! With it being Squirrel Apreciation Day and all, you'll be able to spend the rest of te day dreaming about Mr Squirrel!!!
Annie
Wowser..looks like you're getting yet another storm today(Thursday). Cool, I didn't know it was squirrel appreciation day!! Stay safe! I hope Mr. Squirrel is okay with all of the bad weather. Love, Josie
You're sure having nasty weather where you live, Velcro!
We're glad to hear you were able to get some play time in!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Hey Velcro!
Came over to say hello.
mom just discovered that your mom is twitter friends with @maddyhubba - mom met her at the WDW Goofy challenge marathon portion (very randomly).
Check my blog for a cool slideshow of my parents' experience at the Goofy Challenge a couple of weeks back. It was an awesome race!
Congrats to your mom on her race too!
xo
toffee
We could use a quick 15 minutes for Sam too!
Sam
Post a Comment