The daily happenings of Velcro and her little sister and brother, Ceilidh and Jack Sparrow
We see it! And so do woo.
Hi Velcro! Hi Mr. Squirrel! I bet you guys are discussing important things! That is a sweet picture. Love, Josie
Yay! I see you AND Mr Squirrel!!!
Is he coming down the tree to say g'day to ya Velcro?Noah
Mr. Squirrel laughs at rain! And also at reruns of "CPO Sharkey", but we won't discuss that ...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
We see it! And so do woo.
Hi Velcro! Hi Mr. Squirrel! I bet you guys are discussing important things! That is a sweet picture. Love, Josie
Yay! I see you AND Mr Squirrel!!!
Is he coming down the tree to say g'day to ya Velcro?
Noah
Mr. Squirrel laughs at rain! And also at reruns of "CPO Sharkey", but we won't discuss that ...
Post a Comment