Woe, that would be a blast to be inside a tennis ball..you are a lucky dog. I am wrapping my paws around you and your mom and hugging as tightly as an airedale can for bringing a smile to my face that has been missing for a long time! I posted about what a wonderful gift you have given us this day. You have no idea how touched all of us were when we opened that card! We shed tears, but tears of joy for our beloved Sharkie. Deetzy, Angel Sharkie, Jinx, Mom & Dad
A Velcro tennis ball!!! What a great idea! I saw you and your mom gave Deetz trees in honor of Sharkie. As a dawg who can really appreciate the importance of pees, I mean trees, I think that was a really great thing you did!
13 comments:
Velcro...are you okay??? It looks like the tennis ball got its revenge and SWALLOWED you!!!! Love, Josie
hehehe!
hey how'd you do that!
silly velcro- TULA
OH MY DOG! You've been eaten by a tennis ball! All dogs must be warned!
Woe, that would be a blast to be inside a tennis ball..you are a lucky dog. I am wrapping my paws around you and your mom and hugging as tightly as an airedale can for bringing a smile to my face that has been missing for a long time! I posted about what a wonderful gift you have given us this day. You have no idea how touched all of us were when we opened that card! We shed tears, but tears of joy for our beloved Sharkie.
Deetzy, Angel Sharkie, Jinx, Mom & Dad
Velcro we love the wonderful gift you sent Deetz and his family, thank you for letting them smile again.
Molly, Taffy and Monty
A Velcro tennis ball!!! What a great idea! I saw you and your mom gave Deetz trees in honor of Sharkie. As a dawg who can really appreciate the importance of pees, I mean trees, I think that was a really great thing you did!
Pedro
Crikey, I hope another dog doesnt grab that ball hehe.
Velcro, you and your mum are awesome for the gift you sent to Deetz's pinkies.
tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy
We came to applaud you for that wonderful gift you sent to Sharkie's family - what a lovely gift!!!
Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Whoa, recursion!
Amazing, Velcro! Is that what's known as becoming one with your tennis ball?!
Woofs,
Tommy
How the heck did you get inside that tennis ball, Velcro?
We were just at Deetz's blog. You and your mom are so very thoughtful!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Is that a giant jolly ball?? What a nice thing you did for Angel Sharkie!! You and your mom are so thoughtful.
love & wags,
River
Post a Comment