The daily happenings of Velcro and her little sister and brother, Ceilidh and Jack Sparrow
Posted from Blogium for iPhone
Just signed on to follow Velcro's adventures in CA.www.ouraussiepuppy.blogspot.com
Right on! Let's go! Lead the way!Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,Sierra Rose
Go with her, Mom!
Penny! Take poor abused and neglected Velcro out for her run before she is permanently scarred by the neglect she suffers!
Beautiful Velcro! xo SB
VelcwoI know mommi couldn't wesist those bootiful eyes of youws asking so politely. I hope you had a lovely wunsmoochie kissesASTA
I am sure you got what you wanted, Velcro!Kisses and hugsLorenza
Hey Velcro, I can relate..I have to prod my Mum to get going, too! Hope you had a great run!! Love,Josie
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Just signed on to follow Velcro's adventures in CA.
www.ouraussiepuppy.blogspot.com
Right on! Let's go! Lead the way!
Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose
Go with her, Mom!
Penny! Take poor abused and neglected Velcro out for her run before she is permanently scarred by the neglect she suffers!
Beautiful Velcro!
xo
SB
Velcwo
I know mommi couldn't wesist those bootiful eyes of youws asking so politely. I hope you had a lovely wun
smoochie kisses
ASTA
I am sure you got what you wanted, Velcro!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Hey Velcro, I can relate..I have to prod my Mum to get going, too! Hope you had a great run!! Love,Josie
Post a Comment