The daily happenings of Velcro and her little sister and brother, Ceilidh and Jack Sparrow
Posted from Blogium for iPhone
Woof right back at ya, Velcro!Love ya lotsMaggie and Mitch
That's a big smiley face you got there Velcro.Noah xx
OMD - that is a super cute photo! I wish I knew what you were thinking just then!Sam
Too cute, so expressive!! What a pretty girl!!Elyse and Riley
Woof to you too! Have a wonderful weekend!
Woof! Woof! to you too. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
Stumpy says, "WOOF!" from Massachusetts!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Woof right back at ya, Velcro!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
That's a big smiley face you got there Velcro.
Noah xx
OMD - that is a super cute photo! I wish I knew what you were thinking just then!
Sam
Too cute, so expressive!! What a pretty girl!!
Elyse and Riley
Woof to you too! Have a wonderful weekend!
Woof! Woof! to you too. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
Stumpy says, "WOOF!" from Massachusetts!
Post a Comment