The daily happenings of Velcro and her little sister and brother, Ceilidh and Jack Sparrow
I'm glad that you had a great Thanksgiving, Velcro! I agree, having Mum at home is the BEST!! Love, Josie
That sounds like a perfect Thanksgiving, Velcro!
I'm glad you had a good time with your Mom, Velcro!Woofs,Tommy
Velcro!Glad you had a pawesome Turkey Day and lots of days with your mom at home!Kisses and hugsLorenza
Yes, we love the weekends where the humans are home and dote on us. A long weekend is just perfect.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm glad that you had a great Thanksgiving, Velcro! I agree, having Mum at home is the BEST!! Love, Josie
That sounds like a perfect Thanksgiving, Velcro!
I'm glad you had a good time with your Mom, Velcro!
Woofs,
Tommy
Velcro!
Glad you had a pawesome Turkey Day and lots of days with your mom at home!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Yes, we love the weekends where the humans are home and dote on us. A long weekend is just perfect.
Post a Comment