The daily happenings of Velcro and her little sister and brother, Ceilidh and Jack Sparrow
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
another tennis ball tuesday...
We had a great time staying in our little camper this weekend at grandpa's house! All the kitties were with us as well! I can't wait for mom to take us all camping!
But since she's still working all the time, I have to settle for my trips to the courts to play with my tennis ball!!! Good thing I have a wonderful petsitter!
Velcwo You have youw own tennis couwt??? Wow! Well I can't think of anyone who desewves it mowe..I wish i could stop by fow a game, hehehe smoochie kisses ASTA
3 comments:
so glad you had fun this weekend!
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com
Velcwo
You have youw own tennis couwt???
Wow!
Well I can't think of anyone who desewves it mowe..I wish i could stop by fow a game, hehehe
smoochie kisses
ASTA
That sounds like a great weekend, Velcro! Will there be any photos?
Post a Comment