The daily happenings of Velcro and her little sister and brother, Ceilidh and Jack Sparrow
Posted from Blogium for iPhone
That is the coolest rain slicker, Velcro! I'm still dealing with snow here. Have a great weekend! Love, Josie
You look very posh in your slicker, Velcro! Mom keeps telling us that we need slickers - NOT!Love ya lotsMaggie and Mitch
You look wonderful in yellow, Velcro!Your rain is headed our way. Can Stumpy borrow your rain gear?Happy, Waggin' Tails, FUREVER!Stumpy and me
you look so cute in your slicker!Karihttp://dogisgodinreverse.com
It is pawesome, Velcro!Happy Saturday!Kisses and hugsLorenza
VelcwoYou look so handsome in youw slickew and I'm happy to see the wain hasn't stopped youw enjoyment of youw ballsmoochie kissesASTA
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is the coolest rain slicker, Velcro! I'm still dealing with snow here. Have a great weekend! Love, Josie
You look very posh in your slicker, Velcro! Mom keeps telling us that we need slickers - NOT!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
You look wonderful in yellow, Velcro!
Your rain is headed our way. Can Stumpy borrow your rain gear?
Happy, Waggin' Tails, FUREVER!
Stumpy and me
you look so cute in your slicker!
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com
It is pawesome, Velcro!
Happy Saturday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Velcwo
You look so handsome in youw slickew and I'm happy to see the wain hasn't stopped youw enjoyment of youw ball
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Post a Comment