The daily happenings of Velcro and her little sister and brother, Ceilidh and Jack Sparrow
Posted from Blogium for iPhone
shes so mean to make you wait!Karihttp://dogisgodinreverse.com
It's coming Velcro! It's coming!Happy, Waggin' Tails, FUREVER!Stumpy and me
You sure look focused, Velcro!!!Woofs,Tommy
I am sure she did it!Kisses and hugsLorenza
My mum says she bets you Mom threw that Jolly ball more time than I have paws to count. Those Jolly Balls sure are fun!! Smoochies & kissies from your friend Ruger PeeS - Does you & your Mom know that I have my own blogg now?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
shes so mean to make you wait!
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com
It's coming Velcro! It's coming!
Happy, Waggin' Tails, FUREVER!
Stumpy and me
You sure look focused, Velcro!!!
Woofs,
Tommy
I am sure she did it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
My mum says she bets you Mom threw that Jolly ball more time than I have paws to count. Those Jolly Balls sure are fun!!
Smoochies & kissies from your friend Ruger
PeeS - Does you & your Mom know that I have my own blogg now?
Post a Comment