The daily happenings of Velcro and her little sister and brother, Ceilidh and Jack Sparrow
Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Happy Barkday to my sweet girl Velcro
My wonderful loyal devoted Velcro turned 9 years old today! From what my petsitter said, she had a great time playing with Ceilidh, Jack and of course a ball!!
Happy belated barkday! This is Gramps Dingo from Germany, I am 16 years and 11 months old today. My Mom hopes I will make it until my 17th barkday, but she is not so sure as my not so great days get more... I am not in pain though, so life is still good but veeeeryyy sloooow :-) Have a great time! Tina
7 comments:
Happy 9th Birthday, Velcro! We hope you had the most wonderful day!
Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly
I hope your birthday was the happiest ever, Velcro!
Happy Barkday, Velcro!
Sam
Happy Barkday!
Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/
Sorry we're a little late, sweet girl. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VELCRO!
Woofs, Purrs, Neighs and Hugs,
Tommy, The Chans, The Vs and #1
From our pack of ACDs and the spotted wonder pup: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Happy belated barkday!
This is Gramps Dingo from Germany, I am 16 years and 11 months old today. My Mom hopes I will make it until my 17th barkday, but she is not so sure as my not so great days get more... I am not in pain though, so life is still good but veeeeryyy sloooow :-)
Have a great time!
Tina
Post a Comment