The daily happenings of Velcro and her little sister and brother, Ceilidh and Jack Sparrow
Posted from Blogium for iPhone
I'm sure Velcro, Ceilidh and Jack Sparrow feel the same! Enjoy!
What a wonderful photo. A very happy-looking gang!
Have a great time and enjoy every single minute of it!Love ya lots♥Mitch and Molly
Looks like they are loving having you home with them as much as you are loving being there!! :)Elyse and Riley
Oh how fun!Nubbin wiggles,Oskar
Have great time with sand around.Challenge coins
Hi Penny. Its been a long time since I wrote. How are you all?Suzanne Cole
Hi! I've got a quick question for you regarding National Dog Week. Can you email me when you get a chance?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I'm sure Velcro, Ceilidh and Jack Sparrow feel the same! Enjoy!
What a wonderful photo. A very happy-looking gang!
Have a great time and enjoy every single minute of it!
Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly
Looks like they are loving having you home with them as much as you are loving being there!! :)
Elyse and Riley
Oh how fun!
Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar
Have great time with sand around.Challenge coins
Hi Penny. Its been a long time since I wrote. How are you all?
Suzanne Cole
Hi! I've got a quick question for you regarding National Dog Week. Can you email me when you get a chance?
Post a Comment