The daily happenings of Velcro and her little sister and brother, Ceilidh and Jack Sparrow
Thanks for coming over. We added a link to you..again. No idea why the first one disappeared. Aint technology great? Anyway, Cattle Dogs Rule!
Cattle Dogs do indeed rule! I found your site linked from a cat site that I follow. ACDs always catch my eye. I have a little ACD mix and she is the best little girl, ever.
Hi, Velcro!I can understand you were so tired!That is a lot of running!Kisses and hugsLorenza
You too Velcro! Nice work mom. We make great rugs too!norwood
yep, job well done- Penny! nighty nite sweet Velcro!tula
Lots of sleepy heelers today. We sleeping too now that the huuumans are home .....Slobbers Ruger & Neve
You look exhausted, Velcro!Sleep well!Love ya lotsMaggie and Mitch
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Thanks for coming over. We added a link to you..again. No idea why the first one disappeared. Aint technology great? Anyway, Cattle Dogs Rule!
Cattle Dogs do indeed rule! I found your site linked from a cat site that I follow. ACDs always catch my eye. I have a little ACD mix and she is the best little girl, ever.
Hi, Velcro!
I can understand you were so tired!
That is a lot of running!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
You too Velcro! Nice work mom.
We make great rugs too!
norwood
yep, job well done- Penny! nighty nite sweet Velcro!
tula
Lots of sleepy heelers today. We sleeping too now that the huuumans are home .....
Slobbers
Ruger & Neve
You look exhausted, Velcro!
Sleep well!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Post a Comment