The daily happenings of Velcro and her little sister and brother, Ceilidh and Jack Sparrow
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Good morning
Good Morning. It's sunday and grandpa is going to take me on a walk and possibly to play with my Tennis Ball. I think he's leaving today-his suitcase is out. But that means mom will be home today! I'm still not happy about seeing a suitcase!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Velcro! I'm glad that you're having a good weekend with Grandpa! You're lucky to have family stay with you while Mum is out of town. I have to go to the kennel when my Mum is out of town because I'm a "challenge" to people who aren't ACD-wise. Ha ha. Have a great day! Josie
4 comments:
Hi Velcro! I'm glad that you're having a good weekend with Grandpa! You're lucky to have family stay with you while Mum is out of town. I have to go to the kennel when my Mum is out of town because I'm a "challenge" to people who aren't ACD-wise. Ha ha. Have a great day! Josie
Velcro,
You look so tiny and sad in that picture! I hope you have a good time with Grandpa and a triumphant reunion with Mom!
Hi, Velcro!
I am sure you enjoyed a lot being with your Grandpa! And I know also you will be happy to see your mom again!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Don't be sad, Velcro! Your grandpa will take good care of you and you'll have lots of fun together! You'll see!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Post a Comment