My petsitter took me on a doggie road trip to peck park today to play with my BIG Tennis Ball. I had a great time-and guess what I found?? I found an "unattended" tennis ball-and I took it home with me!
BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.
9 comments:
Freebies are the best, aren't they, Velcro! You sure look happy to be at the park!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Now that is some tennis ball...can you get your mouth around it??
Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy
Wow Velcro...that big tennis ball is sweeeet! I think I have tennis ball envy!What a fun trip to the park you had! Best, Josie
Hi, Velcro!
You are so lucky finding those "unattended" balls!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
hulala...u got yourself such a gigantic ball...
How lucky, Velcro! You got a huge tennis ball and now you found more! You had pretty fun at the park. You look so happy!
Thor
That's a real pretty looking tennis ball. Nice find. Looks like a nice park.
Deefor
Talk about a pefect day: a pet setter, a trip to the park, and a new/old tennis ball. Jackpot!!
Your Mom is going to have to build on another room if you keep bringing home all those tennis balls..
You have a great weekend....
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie
Post a Comment